Potplayer is a smooth media player with a great looking, minimalist user interface. It has an extensive range of configurable options to choose from and lots of functionality.
Visually appealing and easy to use
- The installation process guides you through a series of measures, which require very little of your own time. Additional codecs are installed only if these are missing from the computer rather than without your consent. However, codecs and encoders are also configured through the program’s preferences panel.
- Running it unveils a fairly interface, with elements reduced to a minimal, nevertheless managing to incorporate all necessary playback options, volume slider, and an adequate, resizable preview section. A playlist can be toggled on, as well as a control panel, using the possibility to stick to the primary window and move around the desktop for a group.
Supporting a large variety of formats
- Adding a media file is no rocket science, and barely needs you to drag desired items either within the playlist or the trailer section. Lists can be easily stored and loaded when necessary, as well as importing already present ones.
- You don’t need to be concerned whether or not the program is capable of opening a certain document since it supports nearly all formats that are available. Ranging from AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, MKV from the video category, to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, APE for songs, and even generally used playlists, the application is sure to satisfy any requirement. The actual list of supported formats is significantly bigger than the few mentioned examples.
Enhance audio and video experience
- The application puts a number of tools at your disposal in order to fully enjoy clips or songs. A control panel lets you carefully adjust several frequency sliders or put presets to great use, to get the maximum out of the audio. Moreover, your custom settings can be stored for later usage.
- Furthermore, you can correct a couple of color associated sliders to correct any errors in a movie or make it appropriate to your liking. Subtitles can also be added and placed in a custom position, while an integrated function enables you to take snapshots of desirable frames.
- Taking everything into account, we could say that PotPlayer is worth at least a try. The interface is extremely minimalistic, allowing even the most amateur accommodate in a jiffy. However, it’s packed with rich features under the hood, coming inconvenient to expert users. It might just convince you to keep it around for a long time.
PotPlayer Full Version Key Features :
- DIVX subtitle support.
- SUP subtitle support.
- Multiple format support.
- Screen capture support.
- Uncluttered user interface.
Whats New in PotPlayer 1.7.10667 Latest Version
- Added the ability to play MP4 streams
- Improved seeking speed with Built-in HTTP Async Reader
- Modified playlist handling to work asynchronously when possible
- Fixed a problem where playback of AVI files did not work properly
- Title: DAUM PotPlayer v1.7.10667 Stable
- Developer: Daum PotPlayer
- License: FreeWare
- Language: Multilingual
- OS: Windows
Watch The Video How Can You Use PotPlayer Media Player
Click on the downloading button for download PotPlayer